Uploading a minecraft world to your server is very easy! Follow these simple steps to get it done:
- Install an application called "FileZilla" on your computer and open it.
- Stop your server (if it’s not running, skip to the next step).
- Go to the "Settings" section of your server panel. Here you can find the credentials to connect to your server files.
- Enter the credentials in the program "FileZilla":
Host: SERVER ADDRESS
Password: PASSWORD YOU USE TO ACCESS THE PANEL
- After inserting them click "Quick Connect" and then you will have access to all the files of your server!
- If there are any of these files, you must delete them by right-clicking on them:
world_nether (If you want to load a world "Nether", you have to delete this folder, if not not do it)
world_the_end (If you want to load a world "End", you have to delete this folder, if not not do it)
- After deleting them you can upload the folder of your world (If the loaded folders do not have the names "world" (main world) / "world_nether" (nether world) / "world_the_end" (end world), you must rename them to them) !
- Start your own server!
If you have trouble understanding any steps/failed to load your worlds into your server, you can open a ticket in our Discord to ask our support team for help!